Attorney Flynn practices in the family and civil courts of Connecticut, working with couples and individuals on divorce and all other matrimonial and family matters as well as Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s personal injury claims and defenses. She is proud to serve the State of Connecticut as a Hearing Officer for the Office of Early Childhood, conducting hearings and issuing rulings pertaining to child-care licensing disputes.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Connecticut with Honors
- Associate Attorney, Cooney, Scully, and Dowling, Hartford, Connecticut
- Paralegal Litigation Instructor, Adjunct Faculty University of Connecticut
- UCONN Advisory Board, College of Continuing Studies for the Paralegal Litigation Certificate Program
- Attorney, Leighton, Katz and Drapeau in Rockville, Connecticut
- Hearing Officer, State of Connecticut
Elizabeth Flynn earned her law degree from the University of Connecticut and began her career with Cooney, Scully and Dowling, an insurance defense firm in Hartford, Connecticut. She began trying court and jury cases early in her career and specialized in the representation of construction professionals such as architects, engineers and surveyors. In 2000 she joined the adjunct faculty of UConn as a Paralegal Litigation instructor, and she served on the Advisory Board for the College of Continuing Studies for the paralegal program. In 2004, she joined Leighton, Katz and Drapeau in Rockville, Connecticut, and represented persons injured through the negligence of others, including motor vehicle accidents, fall-downs, dog bites and assaults.